Welcome to Denton Calvary!
Making the right educational choices for our children are some of the most difficult and pivotal choices we make as parents. We are so thankful you have chosen to consider Denton Calvary and this unique model of education as an option for your family. We are here to assist and equip you as you explore what we believe is a “better way” to educate.
What’s the process for admission to DCA?
- Attend a Preview Day or schedule a tour to explore our campus and learn more about us.
- Review all school materials gathered at the Preview Day as well as the website and pray.
- Fill out the online application for admission and submit the application fee of $225. ($100 for Kindergarten applicants.)
- Submit academic records (standardized testing, report cards, transcript)
- Schedule entrance testing (Admissions staff will call to schedule)
- DCA reviews the file
- Schedule a Family Interview (Admissions staff will call to schedule) Note: All steps in the admissions process must be completed prior to scheduling of the family interview.
- Communication of Admissions decision
Want to visit Denton Calvary?
We have several opportunities for you to explore and experience what makes Denton Calvary not just a school, but a supportive community. Click the Visit our Campus link to request information, schedule a tour, or register for a Preview Day. Feel free to explore our website and then give us a call with any questions you still have. Our admissions staff is here to help. We look forward to meeting you!
Director of Enrollment
Contact us to talk about how DCA's University-Model can benefit you.