Welcome to Denton Calvary!
Making the right educational choices for our children are some of the most difficult and pivotal choices we make as parents. We are so thankful you have chosen to consider Denton Calvary and this unique model of education as an option for your family. We are here to assist and equip you as you explore what we believe is a “better way” to educate.
What’s the process for admission to DCA?
- Attend a Parent Information Meeting to explore our campus and learn more about us.
- Review all school materials gathered at the Parent Information Meeting as well as the website and pray.
- Complete the online application for admission and submit the application fee of $200 for kindergarten applicants, $300 for grades 1-12. Early application discounts available if submitted prior to May 31st.
- Submit academic records (standardized testing, report cards, transcript) and reference contact emails (two academic and one spiritual – must be non-related adults)
- Admissions staff will contact you to schedule entrance testing
- Admissions Committee File Review: Denton Calvary is not always a good fit for every family and situation, thus acceptance into DCA is not guaranteed. If it is determined that the student or school is best served by not moving forward with the application process and the family has attended a Parent Information Meeting within the 12-months prior to the application, the family may be eligible for a partial refund of the application fee. If the family did not attend a Parent Information Meeting, the application fee is considered non-refundable.
- Family Interview: If the decision is made to move forward with the applicant’s file, admissions staff will contact you to schedule a family interview. Note: All steps in the admissions process must be completed prior to scheduling of the family interview.
- Communication of Admissions decision – The Admissions Committee makes its decision after careful consideration and prayer. Due to the sensitive and, at times, difficult nature of the committee’s work, decisions not to accept a student are shared by letter and without further comment.
Want to visit Denton Calvary?
We have several opportunities for you to explore and experience what makes Denton Calvary not just a school, but a supportive community. Click the Parent Information Meeting link to register for an upcoming informational session. Feel free to explore our website and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you still have. Our admissions staff is here to help. We look forward to meeting you!
Director of Enrollment
Contact us to talk about how DCA's University-Model can benefit you.